Immigration Services Offered

Business Immigration (EB5):

  • Haranlaw

    Entrepreneurs willing to invest $1 Million in the U.S. in a business in any geographical location or $500,000 in designated locations and create 10 U.S. jobs can seek permanent residence through such investment.

  • Haranlaw

    Treaty traders & Investors: E-1 & E-2

  • Haranlaw

    Employment Immigration: Green card based on work under categories:

  • Haranlaw

    EB1 (entrepreneurs and professionals)

  • Haranlaw


  • Haranlaw

    EB3 and

  • Haranlaw

    National Interest Waiver (NIW) for Physicians serving medically underserved areas,

  • Haranlaw

    Schedule A for Nurses and Physical therapists.

New filing and transfer of already filed and pending cases for further processing are accepted and handled with equal care.

Family Immigration:

  • Haranlaw

    Permanent residence through marriage,

  • Haranlaw

    I-751 removal of condition from marriage-based green card

  • Haranlaw

    Abuse victim as spouse, child, or parent to obtain permanent residence

  • Haranlaw

    Waiver in the removal of condition for divorced spouses

  • Haranlaw

    termination of conditional resident status

  • Haranlaw

    Fiance visa K1

  • Haranlaw

    Child of fiance K2

  • Haranlaw

    Visa for the spouse of U.S. citizen K3

  • Haranlaw

    Visa for a child of the spouse of U.S. citizen K4

  • Haranlaw

    Accompanying or following to join family members of permanent resident applicants

  • Haranlaw

    Permanent residence for the child by birth or adoption

  • Haranlaw

    International adoption

  • Haranlaw

    Over age, children's entitlement to green card

  • Haranlaw

    Green card abused, abandoned, or neglected children

Employment-based temporary visa:

Artists & Entertainers, Athletes, and Sportsperson (P)

Outstanding professionals (O),
F1 Students
H-1B New and Extension, Portability and AC-21
(all industries, including small employers)


L Intra-Company Transferees

J-1 Waiver (Physicians and others)

Treaty Nationals or NAFTA workers (Canada and Mexico)

New petitions, Extensions, or Changes of Status


Waivers: Unlawful presence, misrepresentation, fraud, health and criminal waivers: 601, 212 and 601A provisional waivers

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for designated countries


Employment Authorization and Advance Parole (EAD, AP) Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing

Special Immigrants:

Juveniles, (SIJS)
Religious workers (R)
Victims of crime or abuse (S & U & T)


Citizenship for Children

Consultation is advisable in most new immigration matters. Schedule your initial consultation today. Call or visit the office.

For Attorneys:

Advice is offered on immigration-related divorce, criminal matters, or other issues affecting your client's immigration status.

Law practice is focused on Immigration and Naturalization Law. Work involves helping employers and businesses (for-profit and not-for-profit institutions), families, and individuals with immigration needs. Also offer help with Business contracts, Wills, and Probate matters.

Document translation work from Hindi to English is also offered.

Convenient office location: Just North of Indianapolis and off Hwy. US-31.

Office Address: 13295 Illinois St. ste 128 & 129, Carmel, Indiana. Free Parking!

For Employers

New definition for employer-employee relationship issued by USCIS. Read my blog
Labor condition application (LCA) & H-1B hiring: If you are looking to hire H1B professionals, you need an LCA. Additionally, H2B workers  also need wage certification by the DOL.

Employment Compliance: for those employing foreign nationals. Click on the link to read about employer-relevant topics:

The No-Match Rule... I-9 verification: Effective 12/26/07, all employers are required to transition to revised employment eligibility verification (I-9) forms. Did you...?

Employment Compliance Audit: Avoid worksite violation, consequent fines, and penalties with your employment eligibility verification process audit.

For Foreign Nationals

Travel pending Change of Status
Plan to travel after the education program or after OPT and also carry out Change Of Status (COS) to another visa category? Travel during the pendency of COS would amount to abandonment of the COS.

Did you think of consular processing instead?

E-verify : read about the recent state of immigration law in the articles page.

EAD processing delayed? Read my blog ...
Email me

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top